LUC V4 LCD Universal Charger
Slot LCD charger with USB function
Efest LUC V4 is high quality with 4 charging channel and big LCD charger, it has four built-in independent charging channels with reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, over-current protection and Zero voltage activation function. It can automatically monitor battery power and give an alarming notice. LUC V4 charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn batteries like 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 etc... It can charge 15270 or 14250 batteries with spacers. Besides, with one full charged battery in channel 2, LUC V4 charger also can charge those devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc... There are 2 USB sockets of DC5V/.5A and DC5V/1A.
- Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes (.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries
- USB Output: DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
- Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
- Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
- Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V4 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. Charger will start charging if batteries less than 4.18 V are inserted.
- USB output: Once connected to USB, pressing the rectangle button for over 1 second, it will start to charging. The USB function will be closed in 30 seconds without connecting power. DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.