Sigelei 150W TC Box Mod
Quite possibly the best box mod ever made, the IPV 3 Li delivers tons of power and a very nice interface offering many options.
Housed in a solid Billet Aluminum body, the YiHi SX330V3SL chip features temperature control and gives you the ability to upgrade the firmware with included data cable and a P.C. computer.
Power is delivered via side button (which has a nice unimposing click) or from the touch sensor on top. Fires down to .1 Ohms and Voltage maxes out at 7.5 V.
This mod takes 2 18650 battery and requires an external battery charger. Use only matching batteries, meaning a pair of 2 batteries of the same make, model, mah, amp limit and charge level. When the device can't effectively deliver the power because of battery limits it displays check battery. When this happens you can turn it down a little and continue to vape, but never fully drain your batteries.
- 510 Threaded
- Minimum Resistance Ni/Ti Coils: 0.05 Ohm
- Minimum Resistance Kanthal Coils: .1 Ohm
- Adjustable wattage from 10 to 200 watts inÊ0.1-1 watt increments
- Billet aluminum body
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Low (check) battery warning
- Lightweight compared to other mods of same size
- Magnetic + nipple battery cover
- Requires two 18650 batteries
- Included USB cable is NOT for charging, batteries charge externally
- Use ONLY 30 Amp or higher IMR batteries
- Batteries not included
Warning: Download and install manufacturers software at your own risk. Vape Hub, Inc. will not assume responsibility for any damage to your computer or device this software may cause. We advise performing a virus and malware scan on any executable programs installing and running them.
*This mod may already be upgraded. Check to see if it will turn up higher than 165 watts, if it does, you don't need the following upgrades.
New SXi upgrade package:
iPV3 Li 200watt upgrade software with Ti01 and Nickel 200 TC
- Titanium coil compatibility
- Increased wattage from 165w to 200w